<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 23, 2004

You Have Been Approved! 



"You have been approved!"

I like those words! How about you?

Have you ever applied for a credit card and been turned down? Have you ever been denied a loan? If so, you know the feeling that you feel when you've been rejected -- and that feeling doesn't feel very good.

General Motors loan division is called the "General Motors Acceptance Corporation." I was without a job for about a year and tried to get a loan for a car through GMAC. They didn't accept me. So I went to a "friendly hometown bank" and applied. I returned the next day to see if my loan had been approved, and the loan officer said, "I think we'll pass." You'd think we were playing poker or something! Then I called my mother to see if she would be able to loan me the money I needed. She did, that same day. I'm glad mom still finds me acceptable!

Isn't it good to know that God accepts you just the way you are -- good credit, bad credit, or no credit at all? He accepts you on the basis of faith in the redemptive work of His Son, Jesus Christ.

It doesn't matter what your station in life is, or whether you've got lots of money or none -- God says, "You are approved!"

Now, that is a good feeling!

think on these things...

Ephesians 1:2-6 (NKJV)
Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ, just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love, having predestined us to adoption as sons by Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will, to the praise of the glory of His grace, by which He has made us accepted in the Beloved.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?