<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 19, 2004

Walk This Way 



A long, long time ago, when my wife Debbi, and I were dating, one night we went to a carnival near Flint, Michigan. We ventured into the House of Mirrors. While trying to make our way through the maze, a little kid came up, growled at me, bared his teeth, and started biting my leg. Now, I really wanted out of there -- and fast! Can you picture me desperately trying to find the exit, running into mirrors, with a kid attached to my leg? Now, that was fun!

Maybe you've been in a similar situation, when you wanted to get out of whatever you were in just as fast as you could, but couldn't find the way. Well, God's always got a way of escape -- just calm down, look up, and follow the light!

think on these things...

1 Corinthians 10:13 (NKJV)
No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it.

2 Timothy 4:17-18 (NKJV)
But the Lord stood with me and strengthened me, so that the message might be preached fully through me, and that all the Gentiles might hear. And I was delivered out of the mouth of the lion. And the Lord will deliver me from every evil work and preserve me for His heavenly kingdom. To Him be glory forever and ever. Amen!

"It is in the deepest darkness of the starless midnight that men learn how to hold on to the hidden Hand most tightly and how that Hand holds them; that He sees where we do not, and knows the way He takes; and though the way be to us a roundabout way, it is the right way." -- Arthur Tappan (A .T.) Pierson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?