<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 27, 2004

The Pathway to Power 



"I surrendered unto Him all there was of me -- everything! Then for the first time I realized what it meant to have real power."
-- Kathryn Kuhlman

think on these things...

2 Corinthians 12:6-10 (NLT)
I have plenty to boast about and would be no fool in doing it, because I would be telling the truth. But I won't do it. I don't want anyone to think more highly of me than what they can actually see in my life and my message, even though I have received wonderful revelations from God. But to keep me from getting puffed up, I was given a thorn in my flesh, a messenger from Satan to torment me and keep me from getting proud. Three different times I begged the Lord to take it away. Each time he said, "My gracious favor is all you need. My power works best in your weakness." So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may work through me. Since I know it is all for Christ's good, I am quite content with my weaknesses and with insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

"Few souls understand what God would accomplish in them if they were to abandon themselves unreservedly to Him and if they were to allow His grace to mold them accordingly."
-- Ignatius

"When you've been reduced to nothing, God can use you for something."
-- RG

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?