<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, December 21, 2003

My Little Black Book 



Guess what I found in one of my desk drawers last night -- my little black book!

No, not one of "those" little black books -- this is a small book I bought a few years ago to write down memorable quotations I came across.

Would you like to see some of my little black book entries?

Ok, here they are. Maybe you'll see something that interests you!

"I found success one step beyond defeat." -- Anonymous

"The devil doesn't fight you too much when you're going his way." -- Anonymous

"Coming together is a beginning, keeping together is progress, working together is success." -- Henry Ford

"I will remind myself that whenever I allow my goal to be the same as God's, it cannot fail." -- Hugh Prather

"If your heart's in the right place, your feet will be, too!" -- (I think I said that.)

"It is a great moment in any life when a Christian comes to realize that the Church, as Christ formed it long ago, was not a crowd watching a performance, but persons engaged in a ministry to other persons." -- D. Elton Trueblood

"Any man who has a religion is bound to do one of two things with it -- change it or spread it. If it isn't true, he must give it up. If it is true, he must give it away." -- Robert E. Speer

"A servant is one who gains pleasure in making another succeed." -- Anonymous

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?