<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, November 01, 2003

iTunes for Windows 


For years I've used Apple's iTunes for organizing and playing mp3 files on a Mac computer. I also use it with my iPod.

Although I'm a "MacMan" at heart, I use a Compaq Presario laptop when I travel, and a desktop eMachine for writing books and maintaining this Weblog.

When I heard that Apple released a version of iTunes for Windows XP and 2000, I downloaded a copy and installed it on this machine and the family computer downstairs.

It's great!

I also use MusicMatch Jukebox, WinAmp, and Real Player -- but, I like iTunes the best. It has a simple, straightforward interface and it's easy to use.

Like those other apps, iTunes has a streaming radio feature, too. It's easy to find some great Christian stations under the "Religious" heading in the Radio section.

You can download a copy of iTunes for Windows here.

The price is right -- it's free!

Give it a try. I think you'll like it.

_________________________________________________


Here's some info about iTunes from Apple's website:

iTunes 4 is the best software jukebox in the world, with a great music store inside. With it, you can create your own personal digital music library to manage and listen to your music collection, all with drag-and-drop simplicity.

iTunes encodes high-quality MP3s as well as pristine AAC, all in a free application. If you don't like getting charged a subscription fee or paying for additional features like fast CD burning, your digital music experience is about to get a whole lot better.

iTunes 4.1 is available for Mac OS X.
iTunes 4.1.1 is available for Windows XP and Windows 2000.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?