<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 06, 2003

"If There's a Rock and Roll Heaven..." 


"If you believe in forever,
Then life is just a one-night stand.
If there's a rock and roll heaven,
Well you know they've got a hell of a band..."


-- Chorus from Rock And Roll Heaven
The Righteous Brothers


Bobby Hatfield knows for sure today. Bill Medley's partner of the 'Blue-eyed Soul' Righteous Brothers, died in his sleep Wednesday night in a room at the Radisson Plaza Hotel in Kalamazoo, Michigan. He was found thirty minutes before the duo were scheduled to perform at Miller Auditorium on the campus of Western Michigan University.

Known for their hits, 'You've Lost That Lovin' Feeling', 'Soul and Inspiration', and 'Unchained Melody', the Righteous Brothers were inducted in the Rock and Roll Hall of fame in March 2003.

I only hope that Bobby -- a 'Righteous Brother' -- knew the 'Righteous One' before he left us. Bobby Hatfield was 63.

__________________________________________

think on these things...

"Don't be troubled. You trust God, now trust in me. There are many rooms in my Father's home, and I am going to prepare a place for you. If this were not so, I would tell you plainly. When everything is ready, I will come and get you, so that you will always be with me where I am. And you know where I am going and how to get there."

"No, we don't know, Lord," Thomas said. "We haven't any idea where you are going, so how can we know the way?"

Jesus told him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me."
-- John 14:1-6

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?