<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 06, 2003

Apostolic Summit 


I attended a meeting of apostles and prophets in Bellevue, Michigan last week.

There were men and women from across the country -- Chicago, California, Maine, Ohio, Texas, Washington -- and around the world -- several from the United Kingdom and an apostle from Zambia who oversees 300 churches with a membership of 60,000!

Wow!

I think we all came away from these three days believing that this is "a new beginning that shall have no ending."

There were also some divine appointments and connections made at the meeting.

I met Tony Howson, an apostle from the United Kingdom. This was his first visit to the States.

I ended up bringing him back to Port Huron for a couple of days, showing him the sights and sounds of America. (You should have seen him at the Cracker Barrel restaurant. It was a case of sensory overload!)

Tony, Debbi, and I made a "spur of the moment" trip over to Frankenmuth for a Zender's chicken dinner and a stroll through Bronner's Christmas wonderland.

I believe that there will be some significant things that will come as a result of our time together, and I look forward to what God will bring to pass in the days to come.

This is an extraordinary time in which to live!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?